- Video: Watch for a DISCOUNT!
- Tips for Teaching your Struggling Student
- Appendix with 2021 Updates
- Suggested Course Combos & Schedules
- One or Two Year Three-Course Combo
- Using Our State History Course for Secondary Students
- Printable Order Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2023 Convention Schedule
- Available Discounts and Coupon Codes
- The Christian Perspective
- Doctrinal Statement
- Safety Compliance
- Scope and Sequence
Secure Checkout through PayPal. You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to order on our website. Use your PayPal account or check out with any credit card.
We offer a complete State History Curriculum (State History from a Christian Perspective) for grades 3-12 as well as My State History Funbook for age 4 through grade 2. Our levels are correlated so you can teach all ages together. Our lesson plans are generic, so you can even teach different states at the same time!
Our Student Booklet and Master Lesson Plan can be used with any edition of Abeka's My State Notebook.
We also offer fifty-state studies that provide an overview of all fifty states in order of statehood. See Fifty States Under God, Fifty States Under God for Young Learners, and Geography of the Fifty States.
Check the FEATURED PRODUCTS link at the left to SAVE $8.00 when you purchase Fifty States Under God and Geography of the Fifty States as a SET!
You can use our state history course in combination with these two self-contained workbooks for a fun one- or two-year US History and Geography course!