A Helping Hand has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: StateHistory.net.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website.
Our site's purchase form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the order form to send product and information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Your contact information is not shared with any third-parties, and is kept private at all times. We do not use your information for future group mailings or emails. No individual personal information is ever revealed to any third-parties. Only employees who need your information to perform a specific job, such as filling your order or responding to an inquiry made by you, have access to your personally identifiable information. We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline. Information submitted through our website is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar of your website browser. The computers/servers in which we store information are kept secure.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Specific information is not shared with any parties outside of A Helping Hand, and all information is held in secure databases and areas of our servers.
A Helping Hand is committed to helping you and your family have a secure, private time while visiting the web. You must be 18 or order to order on our website. We will:
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
We have contracted with certain marketing services and website maintenance services to maintain and/or monitor certain pages of our website for the purpose of reporting web traffic, statistics, advertisement 'click-throughs,' and/or other activities on our website. No personally identifiable data is collected by or transferred to these services.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Website, you can contact
A Helping Hand
PO BOX 39298
Indianapolis, IN 46239